About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Monday, 3 June 2013

Bramford Crop Challenge -Coasters

It has been a few months since we have had a Bramford challenge to complete but last month we were given an odd challenge a paper coaster to alter.

 

I will admit it was several things before it came the below wall hanging, but I am very happy with the finial result. We were making these with a particular person in mind,I had Ang so I knew going Girly would be the key.

The prima doll stamp is something that is not what I would immediately drawn too, but I have seen a few pop up online and when Karen at the group brought hers in, I fell a bit in love. I stamped a couple on white card and then scanned them into my computer so I could print on patterned paper for layering. I then added a cluster of embellishments and covered the coaster with patterned paper and layered on a doily.

I am pleased to report that Ang loved it and it was great to see how the others interpreted the coaster check their blogs, linked in the side bar.

Thanks for Looking

X

 

4 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous and so much better in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Like the idea of scanning a stamped image to print on paper rather than directly stamping onto the paper. The finish looks really crisp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab altered coaster Nancy
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks amazing and it's made me want to have a go at altering a coaster :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment