About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

LO 11 & 12 /30

My scrapping mission is still going along steadily now nearly half way on my LO challenge. Here are my latest.

This first LO was using a photo from 2012 and is of the flamingoes that live outside my caravan, they looked great covered in snow, so of course that is a scrap worthy moment!

This LO is of the first photo I took of me and my boyfriend in America, as many of you know who have been following my blog for a while. It was the first of about 3000 photos.

Also I am really happy to now have over 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel. You crafter are a friendly bunch, thanks for your support.

I must admit I have started a bit of a wish list of products I want, but I have not gone mad. I have my £20 Sarahs cards voucher I won on the December Sketch challenge so I am sure when a few of the new CHA bits are in I will make a few purchases, but it am going to try not to buy and paper... I did say try!!

Thanks for looking.

 

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts Nancy, I completed 2 layouts yesterday so my total is 7 out of 20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. It crazy when you put your mind to it how much you can scrap. X

      Delete
  2. Loving ur layouts Nancy, I might scraplift a couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment