About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 25 January 2014

LO 9&10/30

Just wanted to drop by and update you on my 30 layout challenge. I am now a 3rd of the way through and am starting to embrace my stash. I definately feel I have got caught up in all the new collections out and been hoarding.

My 9th LO is a photo of my room at my parents and will be going in my 2012 project life. I used one of the frames from websters pages that I have been coverting since I brought them.

My 10th LO is one where I challenged myself to not use a doilie. I really love how this turned out. This will be going in my USA album.

I have completed process videos for these LO and they are on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for looking

X

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts Nancy, I completed my 5th layout today.......hope to do at least two more in the next couple of days so maybe my 20 target will be on track by the time of the Feb Papermaze crop and stash temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs. You make all that layering look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, I've caught the doilie bug now and did 2 layouts with them on yesterday :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment