About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Friday, 7 February 2014

13-18/30 LO challenge

Hi all! I hope that you are surviving the weather if your in the UK, and that you are not too soggy!!

I am back on my blog to share the progress of my scrapping challenge, I am up to 23 LO, but decided to split them over two posts. I hope to finish my 30 LO this weekend and then I am going to put in a small order for some embellishments, but no papers will be brought till I reach 50 LOs.

So here we go here are the LOs. Details of all of these can be found on my YouTube channel.

Will be back with more LOs in the next few days.

Thanks for Looking.

2 comments:

  1. 23 LO Nancy wow, I'm stuck on 10/20 but hope to get at least 3 done tomorrow at Karen Curds crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, I've come to a standstill with scrapping at the moment :( x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment