About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 8 February 2014

19-23/30 LO challenge update

As I mentioned in my previous post I am now reaching the end of my challenge. Here are the LO that I created at the Bramford Crop this month. I was very good and brought minimal supplies along with me, I think it was because I had time to plan this month.

These photos are all from 2012 and I am slowly but surely making a dent on my to scrap pile.

I hope my next post will be the remaining LO from this challenge, although no paper can be brought till I reach 50 LO. I will however be getting my monthly scraptastic kit, but I have not included this in my challenge, it's the additional spending that was becoming an issue.

Thanks for looking.

X

 

4 comments:

  1. Well done Nancy, I did 3 LO yesterday so that's 13/20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous, you have been so productive! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well Nancy! Inspired me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your evolution in scrapbooking! I really like seeing your video's and layouts; you really do a great job. I just can't say it enough :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment