About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Saturday, 15 February 2014

24-27/30 LO challenge

Back with an update on my LO challenge. I have now finished my 30 LO's but thought I would split the photos over two pages as to not bombard you. I am loving how productive I feel getting these done.

The first LO is using a photo I stole from Janina's blog, who organises the Bramford crop. I used fabric and glassine bags and wood veneers, it was a bit different from what I normally do.

This next one is using a variety of scraps off my desk. I love the combination of navy and coral

This next LO again is using up my scraps, and bits that have been in my stash a long time.

Lastly is a LO using all the strips that I had lying on my desk and also some cork letters I had had in my stash for a long time.

I now am in the process of doing the journaling and getting in to albums. I have really made a dent in my photos to scrap.

Thanks for looking.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wowee! Congrats on completing your 30 LO's. Not bad going for 6weeks work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great. I love the idea of glassine bags but when I actually try to use them I struggle. The grey doilies are lovely. Well done on completing another 30 LOs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO's Nancy, you tea leaf! No I don't mind its a lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts that have made me feel really inspired x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment