About Me

My Photo
Felixstowe, United Kingdom

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

A Few Recent LOs

Well I have recovered from my 30 LO challenge and have cleared the decks of the scraps I had lying about and have started on my mission to use up my paper stash. I have brought a few bits of the new releases and some other bits of pieces. But I did good and brought no more 12x12 paper, none of that till another 20 LOs have been completed.

So here are some recent LOs, these are all to go in my 2012 album, which has now spread to 3 albums.

This is a Halloween LO so I managed to use up some of the themed bits I had in my stash. Next I scrapped some photos from Christmas 2012 again managing to use up some themed bits from my stash.

I am really enjoying digging through my stash and finding out and using bits from 2-3 years ago. I am also loving sharing these on YouTube. I have met a great community of crafters over their and it is encouraging me even more to scrap. My YouTube name is Kittyscrapper if you want to check them out.

Thanks for looking

X

3 comments:

  1. Great LOs. The Halloween one is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking through old stash and using up embellishments I've had for yonks too, this is such a great idea Nancy.....it's stopped me buying just because I like it and might use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great layouts, you're so inspiring. I really need to get my backside back you YouTube and start watching your videos again. I hope you're well and hope to meet up soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment